As the Father loved me, so I have loved you. Remain in my love. (John 15.9)
St Joseph the Worker School is a Catholic Learning Community challenging its members to:
- follow Jesus;
- live the Gospel values; and
- reach their full potential.
In Jesus’ life we see expressions of love, compassion, reconciliation and justice. It is from His life that we draw our strength and inspiration.
We endeavour to provide participation for each member of the community through:
- a developmental program in faith;
- a comprehensive culturally inclusive curriculum;
- an environment in which all children see themselves as valued members of the school, parish and the wider community; and
- addressing the educational and welfare needs of the students according to Diocesan requirements along with State and Commonwealth legislation.
We endeavour to uphold and sustain practices, which foster the values of mutual respect, responsibility and service within the community. We are committed to democratic processes, cooperation and concern for the common good.